“Big change starts with small actions.” Unknown
If you have limited time or only want to book a session or two without signing up for a coaching program, this is for you!
The 2-hour focused coaching session is ideal for people who are curious about coaching and would like to try it out before necessarily committing to further coaching.
What can be achieved in a 2-hour session?
Quite a lot! For example, people who book the 2-hour focused coaching session, typically want to work on things like:
- Goal setting
- Creating a vision board
- Interview preparation
- Overcoming the fear of public speaking
- Getting tools and techniques to cope better with everyday life
- Understanding and unlocking the law of attraction
- Building confidence
- Working on low self-esteem
- Changing habits
- Breaking the habit of smoking
- Overcoming phobias
- Letting go of anxiety (or other negative emotions)
- Changing limiting beliefs
- Dealing with inner conflict
- Discovering your “why”
- Reconnecting with your values
- Learning and becoming mindful
- Meditation methods
Learning how to effectively set goals already makes the focused coaching session worth doing! Also, if you want to get tools and techniques to cope better with everyday life, you will be glad you learnt these life hacks!
From there, you can book extra sessions on a pay-as-you-go basis or it can be extended into a coaching program. It’s really up to you!
- In-person or online coaching
- Location (in-person coaching): Pretoria East (close to Garsfontein Hoërskool, Faerie Glen Hospital, Menlyn, Mooikloof and Woodhill)
- Languages: English or Afrikaans
- Ages: 18+
Note: the free consultation is not available for the 2-hour coaching session.