Adults suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder will find this programme extremely effective in order to let go of negative emotions like fear, anxiety and anger, and to finally put the horrific event(s) behind them. The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder therapy programme is offered in Pretoria East.
No matter whether you were the victim of, or witnessed, a traumatic event like a smash and grab, being hijacked, raped, sexually/physically abused, molested as a child, shot, held at gunpoint, stabbed or have been in an armed robbery, car accident, saw someone else getting/being hurt or have to deal with the death of a loved one, just to mention a few of the many traumas people suffer every day, this programme will help you to let go of the past and regain control of your life!
Consider the questions on the right … If you answer “yes” to many of them, I suggest giving this programme some serious thought. It will help you to deal with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder through releasing negative emotions like fear, anger, guilt, etc., resolving inner conflict, and letting go of limiting/negative beliefs. Imagine enjoying life again, getting rid of all your anxiety, reclaiming your power, and being back in the driver seat of your life! I am a life coach in Pretoria who can help you to achieve all of this. It gets even better! The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder therapy programme in Pretoria is presented just around the corner in Garsfontein, Pretoria East.
- Do you have recurring and unsettling recollections (e.g. dreams, thoughts, flashbacks) of the event?
- How do you feel when something reminds you of the trauma … very upset; perhaps your heart is racing, you struggle to breath, perspire, feel dizzy or nauseous?
- Are you easily startled – more than usual?
- Do you find yourself being particularly alert, more than before the traumatic event?
- Do you feel overwhelmed or out of control?
- Have you lost interest in activities you used to like?
- Do you avoid thinking/talking about the event?
- Do you stay away from places, activities or situations that trigger memories of the trauma?
- Do you have trouble recalling important parts of the event and/or have trouble remembering things – more than in the past?
- Do you have a hard time concentrating?
- Do you feel detached from reality?
- Do you feel distant or disconnected from other people and even avoid them?
- Do you feel emotionally numb?
- Do find it hard to feel love towards people close to you?
- Do you have sleep problems?
- Do you feel short-tempered, moody or have outbursts of anger?
- Following the event, did you start experiencing problems in your relationships, abusing alcohol/other substances, falling between jobs, or feeling your whole life is crumbling into pieces?
The PTSD programme is offered in English and Afrikaans. While most of my clients come to me in person for the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder therapy programme in Pretoria, much of this programme can also be done via Skype.
May you look back in a year from now with immense gratitude for making the brave decision to confront your trauma… living a free and fearless life!
Tronél Hellberg, Master Transformation Life Coach, Pretoria East
Some further details:
Duration: 9 hours (one 2-hour session per week)
Cost: R7 540 – a payment plan of up to 3 payments is available. Although we recommend completing the full programme, we can also tailor the programme to suite your budget! This might mean spending as little as R1 675. Enquire
Location: Pretoria East (near Garsfontein Hoërskool, Faerie Glen Hospital and Menlyn).
Online coaching (ideal for clients who live in other regions/countries): via Zoom.
Presented in English or Afrikaans