What brought you here?
A crisis, a wakeup call, a “I need to do something before anger destroys my life” moment?
If you feel you can’t go on like this, perhaps it’s life’s way of bringing you to a halt. The point of really being serious about change. A willingness to do what it takes to be free from anger, the past and the destruction it’s caused you. So, let’s see if this program is what you’re looking for!
Let’s start with your anger. What’s causing it? Your boss, a colleague, your spouse, your work?
I want you to think of a moment where you could feel the anger bubbling up inside of you until it raptured like a volcano. Replay the event, feel the anger.
Now, what REALLY caused it? Is it really that person or situation? Or is it something else?
How did this person or situation make you feel? Was it fear, feeling insecure, not good enough, worthless, not being heard, undermined, disrespected, powerless, not being understood?
Where does this come from?
Suppressed trauma, being bullied as a child? Perhaps you were betrayed by a person you loved or trusted which left you with deep hurt or a shattered self-esteem.
I think you’re starting to realise that anger is merely a secondary emotion – a response to something deeper. I want to encourage you to be brave enough to face this.
I will guide you all the way until you are free from anger and its triggers. I want to help you to reclaim control of your life!
You probably wonder how this is possible.
Literally ONE step at a time during the one-on-one 11-hour anger management programme which include:
- simple, yet powerful ways to change your mindset
- self-help tools and techniques
- getting to the bottom of your anger and release it
- helping you let go of supporting negative emotions and limiting beliefs
- getting back in charge f your life by showing you how to set AND achieve goals
- working on self-love, acceptance, forgiveness and appreciation
- overcoming obstacles
- growing in resilience
- alternative ways to look at life, people and circumstances
- raising confidence
- working on your self-image
- feeling grounded within yourself
- mindful living
While I love working with my clients, I believe in true empowerment. I believe you have all it takes to be fully in control of your life. You just need some guidance. I’m just a part of your life journey. I therefore want to give you enough tools and techniques to help you steer your life independently and maintain what we have achieved during our sessions.
So, what’s the first step?
Let’s start with a free 20-minute consultation during which we can discuss your needs and the programme. It’s an opportunity for you to explore the possibility of coaching and deciding whether it’s the right thing for you. Just do it, you won’t regret it!
Looking forward to meeting you!
Anger Management Pretoria East
COACH ME TO GROW
Wow! Tronel is awesome! What a wonderful gift you have been to me and to my family!
I am not able to recognise the person who arrived here 10 days ago! I am so happy to have made a choice to come see you that Monday afternoon! I feel so very much different. It is really a wonderful thing to feel so very good about oneself! I am calm, very calm!
My life has in the past days shifted SO much I can’t believe it! I can certainly say, there has been immense transformation that has started taking place in my outlook, from inside out! I focus on the now, the only time I have! I have added a few new words in my vocabulary, like “It’s not my matter”. “What will it solve? Let go and focus on whats important!”
Provocation that got to me so many times, have failed to get me become that angry, impatient, … person!
I am different! I am happy! I am at peace (while in the midst of life storms). I am free!
Thank you Tronel!
More about the programme
- Duration: 11 hours (over a period of 6 weeks)
- Contact: in-person or online
- In-person coaching: Pretoria East (close to Garsfontein Hoërskool, Faerie Glen Hospital, Menlyn, Mooikloof and Woodhill)
- Languages: English or Afrikaans
- Ages: 18+
- Covid-19 preventative measures – Please remember your mask. You will be welcomed by me and a bottle of hand sanitizer. There is ample space to ensure social distancing, as well as a big Perspex screen.